This Agreement on Crowdsale Participation (hereafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is for the backers of
the Exscudo Financial Ecosystem (hereafter referred to as the “Exscudo”, also known as the “Exscudo
Financial Ecosystem”), a proprietary and partly open-source decentralized platform consisting of 7
products, to participate in the crowdsale campaign of the Exscudo (hereafter referred to as the
“Crowdsale”) initiated by the Exscudo OU (hereafter referred to as the “Company”) with the aim to purchase
the built-in cryptographic tokens (hereafter referred to as the “EON”) of the Company.
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions. By participating in the Crowdsale, you confirm you fully understand and accept them all:
1. Before taking any action with respect to the Crowdsale or EON purchase, you shall peruse and understand:
(1) the Business Whitepaper of Exscudo;
(2) the EON Whitepaper of Exscudo; and
(3) the Prospectus of Exscudo Crowdsale (the “Crowdsale Prospectus”).
The documents identified above are available at exscudo.com/legal and exscudo.com/ico, and are incorporated as integral parts to this Agreement. If you have any question or doubt on anything contained or unaddressed in any of these documents, please communicate with the Exscudo OU at your convenience. You shall refrain from participating in the Crowdsale or purchasing any EON until answered to your satisfaction.
2. You shall meet certain qualification requirements set forth in the Crowdsale Prospectus to participate in the Crowdsale. Furthermore, you shall participate in the Crowdsale only within such period and in such manner as set forth in the Crowdsale Prospectus.
3. You shall only participate in the Crowdsale through the private account located on our site: https://my.exscudo.com. Among, if you are a citizen, tax resident or green card holder of the United States of America (“US Purchaser”), you shall not participate in the Crowdsale except you use the methods which are separately designated by the Exscudo OU for US Purchasers’ participation.
4. The Crowdsale will not involve issuance of any currency, securities (whether equity securities or otherwise) or other kind of investment certificate. The EON to be sold during the Crowdsale are merely cryptographic tokens usable on the blockchain of the EON Blockchain Platform. Such tokens are not redeemable nor associated with financial return or backed by any underlying asset or repurchase commitment and do not necessarily have market prices or transactions between peers. Furthermore, EON do not stand for any sort of investment contract for all intents and purposes. You shall not participate in the Crowdsale with a view to investment or speculation or in pursuit of any profit.
5. Bitcoin will be accepted as payment for purchasing the EON offered in the Crowdsale. The number of EON to be purchased by you will be determined by the EON price set forth in the Crowdsale Prospectus as well as the amount of Bitcoin that you will pay.
6. Your payment for purchasing EON will be non-refundable. So you shall be convinced of the desirability to participate in the Crowdsale before making any payment. Among others, you shall give full considerations to all such risk factors as set forth in the Crowdsale Prospectus and make sure that you are well prepared and willing to take them all.
7. After making a payment, you shall keep attending the website “exscudo.com” for information which may be posted on the Website from time to time. Anything relating to the Exscudo could be updated, changed or fine-tuned at such time and in such manner as the Exscudo OU may think appropriate.
8. The Exscudo OU disclaims any representation, warranty, commitment or liability other than those expressly stated in the Crowdsale Prospectus. You will not be entitled to any claim against the Exscudo OU for whatever the Exscudo OU is not expressly committed to or responsible for.
9. The Exscudo OU reserves the right to conduct “know your customer” exercise and any other kind of customer due diligence on you at any time (including after the close of the Crowdsale). If the Exscudo OU discovers your purchase of EON violating this Agreement or any anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing or other regulatory requirements, your purchase of EON under the Crowdsale shall be invalid with retroactive effect and the Exscudo OU shall be entitled to immediately terminate this Agreement with you, deny your access to the Crowdsale, reject delivery of any EON and request return of any delivered EON, irrespective of any payment that you could have made.
10. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia. Both you and the Exscudo OU hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Republic of Estonia.
I have read and accepted all the above terms and hereby agree to enter into this Agreement on Crowdsale Participation.
Last Modified: April 22, 2017