1. The orders and transaction history windows layout was broken when you changed the browser window size.
2. A long email broke the layout in the header – it blocked access to the settings buttons.
3. There were no restrictions on the number of input digits in the fields QUANTITY and PRICE. We also fixed corresponding ERROR 500.
4. When switching currence tab, the web-application logic was broken and the stock data were not loaded.
5. Due to no restrictions on characters input in the registration form, an encoding error occured (red question marks below the log in field).
6. Numbers with over eight characters after comma were displayed in scientific form (with a special character ‘e’).
7. A spelling error was fixed in the Transactions history – STATUS column.
Every day our development team works hard on beta version of Exscudo exchange. If you find any new buds, please, contact us via http://help.exscudo.com