This week we’ve been mainly focusing on minor improvements to Nimera Swap systems, UI changes and adding new tokens.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Updated to v3.1.3
- fixed YFICG transaction displaying issue;
- fixed liquidity providing not working;
- fixed pair filters not working properly;
- fixed Exchange widget incorrectly displaying Price impact;
- fixed wallets with zero balance not being updated after the transaction;
- fixed small values being displayed in the exponential form on “My transactions page;
- fixed incorrect sorting on Swap pages;
- added flip value button for token pairs in “Add a new liquidity pool widget”;
- added a separate icon for withdrawing from a pool;
- removed unnecessary validation for authorized users;
- various minor fixes.
- updated to v2.8.4, fixed the issue with broker accounts being reset after adding new coins.
- SHAKE and MILK2 tokens have been integrated into Nimera. They are already accessible in the Channels wallet and the corresponding Swap pools will be added later.
- fixed the document verification issues during identity verification.